Mar 17, 2010

Lucky Heart Bracelet


For the past couple of days we were a little bit busy hence our blog may seem neglected. Though I felt guilty each time I walked past my computer, what happened through the weekend was worth the break. While we were working enthusiastically on our collection for Eight Twenty Five, one of our beloved friends from college flied all the way across the Atlantic just to be with us! The get-together was a little emotional from time to time due to the fact that we haven't seen each other for 14 months but when we started sharing the huge amount of topics we haven't had the chance to tell one another, the cheery mood was back on. I will post more on this subject later on.

Lucky Heart Bracelet already made its way across the ocean on my friend's wrist. I just wanted to share it for you all to see, hope you like it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails