Mar 24, 2008

Good Day Sunshine

I need to laugh, and when the sun is out
I've got something I can laugh about
I feel good, in a special way
I'm in love and it's a sunny day


After a week of rainy days, it was good to get out and get some fresh air. On our way out, we stopped by a few shops to check out the spring fashion as well as our indispensable destinations; bookstores! (it's like a candy shop for us, we literally lose ourselves once we get inside one of them). Remembering the pile of books already waiting for me at home, I headed towards the DVD section and picked myself a Hugh Jackman movie and then I was ready to leave, not bad huh?
Anyways, the spring trends are colorful and pretty as usual, and I thought we can always reflect a little personality with some nice jewelry :) And here is "Rainbow Juice" bracelet:


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails